About the Position
We are looking for a Manager to work with multiple partner accounts to create and execute creative marketing activations for the burgeoning Esports franchises affiliated with our organization. In this role, you will collaborate with teams across the organization and build positive relationships with new and existing corporate partners to drive Esports partnership development initiatives and exceed sales targets and quotas. This position reports to the Director, Esports Partnerships.
This is a full-time position based in Los Angeles, CA.
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination will be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
- Serve as main point of contact for Esports corporate partners and their activation elements
- Fulfill sponsorship agreements with corporate partners by collaborating with internal teams to ensure a high level of execution, customer service and fulfillment of all deliverables within budget parameters
- Build and sustain strong corporate partner and agency relationships
- Develop and implement new and creative marketing/activation strategies, methodologies and tactics based on corporate partner needs, research, data, success rates, and market trends to meet corporate partners goals and objectives and ensure 100% client satisfaction
- Identify, present and sell new activation opportunities to assigned accounts; drive renewal revenue
- Lead all aspects of corporate partnership accounts and partnership details via CRM system
- Create and present execution recaps and selling presentations
- Plan and host events, promotions and VIP experiences
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of corporate sponsorship and/or account management experience, preferably within the sports industry
- 1 year of sales experience preferred; special consideration for Esports-specific experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to build positive working relationships with clients and peers at all levels within the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication, service and resolution skills
- Basic understanding of social media marketing and the digital space
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to attend all applicable games and special events; minimal travel also required
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment