About the Position
The Golden State Warriors and Chase Center are looking for a dedicated and committed Unified Command Center Operator who will be the main point of contact for positive resolutions of issues. You will have the opportunity to work diligently with a dynamic team and be responsible for monitoring radio and telephone communication and directing event calls to appropriate departments and individuals. You will collaborate with leaders to provide world-class experience to all Chase Center guests, employees, performers, and clients. If you love sports, enjoy talking with people, and are highly motivated, this is your chance to improve your craft.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative, creativity and dedication.
This is a part-time, event-based position in San Francisco, CA.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Process all event related paperwork for corporate wide distribution
- Monitor and document radio and telephone communication and dispatch appropriate staff to event related issues
- Close all incidents and work orders at the end of each event and develop post-event reports to distribute to supervisor
- Utilize incident management programs and reporting functions and continuously improve workflow
- Work with Security Managers and Event Supervisors to provide all assignment needs and assist with resolving all service issues as necessary
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Extensive knowledge in Arena, Plaza, and Esplanade layout, as well as event staff roles and their associate areas of responsibility
- Building positive relationships with all levels of management, government agencies, SFPD and SFFD
- Working knowledge of incident management programs, reporting functions and MS Office to complete written reports and correspondence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to handle sensitive and heightened customer situations on-site
- Handle multiple tasks at a time with a flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, on-call and holidays as necessary
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Do you want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment