About the Position
The Golden State Warriors are looking for a passionate, resilient and enthusiastic professional with a deep commitment to be our Coordinator, Partnership Development at Chase Center. In this role, you will be delivering excellent customer service to our corporate partners, while assisting with the implementation of departmental projects. You are directly responsible for fulfilling sponsorship agreements, executing promotions and events, and supporting the group with administrative functions.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise and improve your craft, while learning more about a growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization which values your initiative, creativity and work towards results.
This is a full-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
- Lead asset management project plan for JPMorgan Chase and other venue partnerships
- Participate in data input and report processing for Warriors and Non-Warriors activations
- Design and handle the creation of partner recaps
- Lead game day activations; including ticket requests, will call management, premium gifting, photo requests and escorting of client groups
- Handle Community Ticket Platform sponsored by JPMorgan Chase; activated on all regular season home games. Activation inclusive of ticket management, tour, gifting and promotion
- Work in conjunction with various departments to ensure fulfillment of all venue partnership client deliverables
- Handle web, social and radio commercial trafficking as related to venue partner activations
- Implement new strategies and methodologies based on research, data, success rates, and market trends to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Plan and execute events, promotions and VIP experiences
- Coordinate and supervise signage installs at Chase Center
- Handle stadium vision, LED and all Venue video board playlists for venue partners.
- Watch Activation Fund and Ticket Bank uses for venue partners
- Assist Manager in budget reports and invoice process, including handling the department expense budget
- Effectively build and sustain strong partner and internal client relationships
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years of corporate sponsorship and/or sales experience; sports sponsorship preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive relationships with clients and partners
- Knowledge of all the Microsoft Office applications and basic understanding of social media and digital space
- Ability to be dedicated and flexible in the face of change and last-minute requirements
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule with changing demands including all home games, special events and evenings and weekends as necessary
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment