About the Position
Warriors Studio is looking for a Producer to ideate content and develop stories for the Golden State Warriors, Chase Center and various other GSW properties. In this role, you will work on features for branded content, player stories and sponsorship videos for various social media platforms. To be successful, you will need a creative mind with a real passion for crafting immersive and compelling content. This position reports to the Senior Producer.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination will be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
- Coordinate with internal departments (e.g., Public Relations, Corporate Sponsorships and Community Relations) to help execute internal requests and attend shoots
- Produce stories, ideas and activations around Warriors players and team; travel with Studio videographers on road trips assisting in-game content capture
- Attend Warriors Team events and games acting as field producer and coordinator
- Create features and produce content within tight timelines
- Brainstorm new concepts and content franchises within the Studio team for possible new revenue streams
- Partner with other departments (e.g., Social, Brand and Public Relations) to ensure well-integrated cross collaboration and programming
- Collaborate with Editors, Motion/Graphic Designers on custom requests to elevate the overall product
- Work with Senior Producer to manage photography requests and delegate tasks to in-house/freelance photographers
- Maintain a high level of quality expected from Warriors Studio
- Stay up to date on new video techniques and trends within the industry
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in video/film production, or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years in a professional production environment (editing and video production)
- Passion for digital industry trends, styles, platforms and techniques
- Ability to independently handle production shoots and interview talent at team events or in interview settings if needed
- Knowledge of lighting techniques and setups
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suite (i.e., Premier and Photoshop)
- Ability to build positive working relationships with clients and peers at all levels within the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to balance multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Available to work in a 24/7 shift-based environment, with possible weekend, overnights shifts and holidays as needed
- Available to travel a few weeks a year for content opportunities
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment