The Golden State Warriors are looking for a dynamic and passionate Procurement Process Specialist-Coupa Administator to join our growing Procurement & Strategic Sourcing Team. You will have a chance to create and support the procure to pay process for our Coupa platform. This role will own the administration, maintenance, and configuration of Coupa, as well as provide level 1-2 help desk support. You will be the key party responsible for conducting end-user training and promoting a self-service requisition culture within the organization.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise and improve your craft, while learning more about this growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative, creativity and work towards results.
This is a full-time position located in San Francisco, CA.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop Purchase Order training materials, employee and supplier self-help guides
- Train employees on Purchase Order creation, approvals and reporting
Helpdesk / Operational Purchasing
- Handle helpdesk requests; Work with Accounts Payable, Accounting and IT to resolve employee Purchase Order issues and serve as a team resource for Coupa issues
- Shepherd Purchase Orders and ensure accurate workflow routing and transmission to suppliers
- Implement and lead monthly PO close process
- Reassign PO’s for departed employees and recode PO’s for GL acct / dept / project code changes
- Perform vendor due diligence and run management reports to help meet team’s statutory and other business requirements
- Help to build a self-service reporting culture at GSW
- Lead Coupa system including role provisioning, workflow management, commodity/GL account mapping, etc. and working with IT to manage/test integrations
- Lead system enhancements – Identify and prioritize enhancement requests, develop functional specs, lead user testing and work with Coupa support and IT to implement upgrades
- Source, integrate and lead catalog suppliers
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 - 5 years of experience as an Operational Buyer or Systems Analyst
- Excellent organizational skills and a high attention to detail
- Working experience with Coupa (Coupa certification is highly desired)
- Must be tech-savvy, including experience with Microsoft Office and other SaaS tools
- Analytical mindset, with ability to manipulate data using pivot tables and VLOOKUP
- Highly motivated with clear communication skills explaining complex concepts with the ability to build positive relationships with clients and business partners
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment