About the Positions
We are looking for upbeat and dedicated professionals to help us establish a world-class, customer-centric environment for all Golden State Warriors games and Chase Center concerts and events. Our part-time roles include:
- Guest Experience Representative
- Ticket Takers
- Elevator Operators
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
All positions are part-time and located in San Francisco, CA. Onboarding and training will start late August with events starting in September. Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination may be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
- Set up and breakdown suite concierge stations and suites for all Warriors home games, concerts and events
- Resolve suite holder needs as they arise (e.g. wheelchair, escorts, answering questions and providing information to create a fun and seamless guest experience)
- Address guest feedback in a timely, professional and empathetic manner
- Walk assigned section to check for safety hazards prior to doors opening and report conditions (e.g. broken seats or obstructions)
- Assist guests with general directions to their seats; ensure guests are sitting in correct seats and direct unauthorized guests to their assigned section
- Keep aisles clear of guests and obstructions and observe assigned sections for any signs of disturbance
- Keep assigned section as clean as possible by clearing trash from walkway or portal and alerting maintenance of any spills
Guest Experience Representative
- Provide an unparalleled level of guest service and experience to our guests for all Golden State Warriors and Chase Center events
- Monitor entrances and welcome guests into arena while assisting with line control and wayfinding as needed
- Set up, breakdown and execute during Warriors game nights and events, including promotional theme nights, giveaways, etc.
- Assist guests as needed (e.g. wheelchair, walkers, escorts, etc.)
- Assist guests with the scanning and/or collection of tickets upon ingress while ensuring to check for authenticity and proper date
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions for ticketing issues as they occur
- Maintain a steady movement of guests through entry points while serving a diverse clientele
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Assist guests with vertical transportation requests as well as directional guidance
- Assist with access control by checking tickets and/or credentials attempting to access restricted areas
- Ensure the elevator remains clean of trash and report any issues to maintenance
- Open and close gate safely while keeping a smooth flow of traffic in and out of the elevator
- Comply with the different Chase Center standards of guest, ADA and freight elevators
Note: This position will require you to sit or stand in an enclosed space and travel in upper and lower levels multiple times during your shift.
Required Experience & Skills
- Excellent and engaging interpersonal skills
- High energy, strong detail orientation and superior work ethic
- Ability to remain professional and courteous in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment, including during emergencies
- Ability to adhere to proper uniform and grooming standards as defined by Chase Center management
- Reliable form of transportation
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Work at majority of regular season home games (September through April) with the possibility of post season games (April through June)
- Work a majority of concerts and events held at Chase Center (year-round)
- Non-traditional hours according to the Warriors home game schedule and Chase Center concerts (days, evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Typical game nights: 4:30pm - 11:00pm
- Typical concerts: shifts of approximately 5+ hours in length
- Work schedules will vary from week to week along with scheduled events. Part-time employees will not be scheduled for every event as scheduling is based on the needs of the department.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment