We are seeking a passionate, committed, and enthusiastic individual to join our high energy staff with the intention of demonstrating the value associated with Warriors season ticket packages to prospects throughout the Santa Cruz area. Ticket Sales Representatives will be directly responsible for selling and servicing new accounts, generating new ideas to increase ticket sales and performing basic office functions as needed.
This is an exciting opportunity to share your expertise and knowledge within a growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative, creativity and dedication.
This is a full time position reporting to the Vice President of Business Development and is based in Santa Cruz, CA.
- You will be responsible for making outbound sales calls from provided lead lists to sell season tickets, partial plans and group tickets
- Actively pursue new business and decipher ways to acquire leads
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals in the areas of season ticket, partial plans and group tickets
- Maintain organized records of personal sales
- We are seeking an individual with a passion for providing excellent customer service to all current and potential customers
- You will attend the majority of home games to market and sell new ticket packages
Required Experience & Skills
This position requires an ambitious, high-reaching and self-confident professional with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Passion for the sports industry
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful while learning from others (creative thinker)
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to effectively conduct business over the phone and in person
- Detail-oriented and organized – able to multi-task
- Minimum computer aptitude required: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook
- Prior sales experience is helpful but not essential
- You need to be willing to work nights, weekends and some holidays
The Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer. Do you want to learn more about the organization and our values? Visit www.warriors.com/employment