The Golden State Warriors are seeking for our first Stats Manager. You will be responsible for ensuring that the graphic display system at Chase Center is displaying accurate and immediate game data. If you are a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized individual with a strong background in data programming for Ross Xpression and experience in basketball scoreboard production or related experience, we are looking for you!
As a Stats Manager, you’ll assist with building game elements that provide engaging features for our fans. You will have an opportunity to collaborate with a fantastic team of creative and technical individuals in a best-in-class, state of the art facility.
This is a full-time position based in San Francisco reporting to our Director, Scoreboard Operations
- Build and develop a scoreboard display system based on the Ross Xpression system already in place
- Ensure 100% accuracy of displayed data based on incoming data sources
- Integrate a variety of external data feeds including API and XML feeds from NGSS NBA data, Closed Captions, and Out of Town Scores
- Work with Studio and Event Presentation teams to execute Scoreboard show elements that entertain our fans and enhance our brand
- Handle existing Ross infrastructure hardware including several Tessera Masters, Nodes and Backup Systems to provide optimal performance
- Use Photoshop, After Effects, and Premier to design and build graphic elements
- Assist with technical implementation of all scoreboard related projects
- Assist with the intake of scoreboard show elements, including partnership inventory, and assets
- Run reports of playback to confirm content delivery
- Work with engineering staff to confirm all technical aspects of production are show ready
- Maintain knowledge of the latest technological advances including media and entertainment technologies, studio production and workstation products
- Maintain and develop technical skills as required to support new and existing technologies and customer offerings
- Deep working knowledge and experience programming in Ross Xpression using Visual Logic
- Strong working knowledge in XML spreadsheet databases and integrating third party API sources
- Knowledge of Photoshop and other Adobe Creative Suite programs
- 3+ Experience with video broadcast equipment (Preferably with Ross Acuity and Xpression, Evertz Dreamcatcher, Sony cameras)
- Meticulous attention to detail with outstanding organization, communication and interpersonal skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate and build positive relationships with internal and external partners
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work a dynamic, schedule (overnights, evenings, weekends and holidays) with extended hours as needed
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Do you want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment