About the Position
We are seeking individuals who want to play a role in establishing a world-class customer-centric environment for all Golden State Warriors games and Chase Center events. In this role, you will assist with the vertical transportation of guests throughout the arena, wayfinding, and crowd control, executing the emergency evacuation plan, and much more! This position reports to the Manager, Guest Experiences.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise and improve your craft, while learning more about a growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization which values your initiative, creativity and dedication. Do you have a passion for creating memorable moments for clients and fans? Are you interested in creating something new for the Bay Area? If so, then we want you to hear from you!
This is a part-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
- Assist guests with vertical transportation requests as well as directional guidance
- Assist with access control by checking tickets and/or credentials attempting to access restricted areas
- Ensure the elevator remains clean of trash and report any issues to maintenance
- Open and close gate safely while keeping a smooth flow of traffic in and out of the elevator
- Full understanding of all Chase Center policies and procedures, especially those regarding crowd control and ticketing
- Awareness of all special activities, functions, or promotions for that particular day and a strong understanding of all areas of the arena
- Solid understanding of emergency evacuation plan and exit routes; ability to remain calm and provide direction and guidance in the event of an emergency
- Comply with the different Chase Center standards of guest, ADA and freight elevators
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent and engaging interpersonal skills
- High energy, strong detail orientation and superior work ethic
- Ability to remain professional and courteous in a high-pressure and dynamic environment, including during emergencies
- Ability to adhere to proper uniform and grooming standards as defined by Chase Center management
- Reliable form of transportation
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 30 lbs.
- Work at majority of regular season home games (September through April) with the possibility of post season games (April through June)
- Non-traditional hours according to the Warriors home game schedule (days, evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Typical game nights: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
*Work schedules will vary from week to week along with scheduled events. Part-time employees will not be scheduled for every event as scheduling is based on the needs of the department.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment