About the Position
The Santa Cruz Warriors are seeking a hardworking, committed, and ambitious sales person to join the front office in selling group tickets. In this role, you will be responsible for selling and servicing new group sales accounts, generating new ideas to drive ticket sales, and performing basic office functions as needed. This position reports directly to the Director of Ticket Sales and Service.
If you strive to create memorable moments and the highest level of customer satisfaction, we need you on our team. We are looking for someone with a history of success to thrive in this growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative, creativity and drive for results. If you love sports, entertainment and enjoy collaborating with multiple teams and partners, and are highly motivated, this role is your chance to improve your craft.
This is a full-time position and is based in Santa Cruz, CA.
- You will have the opportunity to actively pursue new business and decipher ways to acquire leads
- Meet and exceed weekly and monthly sales goals
- Make phone calls from provided lists to existing clients and target demographics to sell group tickets and programs
- Maintain records of all group ticket customers
- Provide memorable service to clients (current and new)
- Attend majority of home games to service clients in attendance
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus on business management, sports management, or a related field
- Minimum one year of sales experience, preferably from within the sports and entertainment industry
- Exemplary interpersonal skills and telephone etiquette
- Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation; Able to multi-task and see projects through to completion
- Desire and ability to learn; Open to feedback and constructive criticism
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as required
- Able to push/pull/carry and lift up to 20 lbs.
- Able to climb stairs and sit/turn/bend/stand for long periods of time
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Do you want to learn more about the organization and our values? Visit www.warriors.com/employment.