About the Position
The Golden State Warriors are looking for a hardworking and meticulous part-time Motion Graphic Assistant to work within Warriors Studio’s growing content department. As a Motion Graphics Assistant, you will assist the Motion Graphic team in building, crafting and producing compelling motion and still graphics and content for use across multiple channels, including in-arena show and Warriors Web/Social/Digital channels. You will work side by side with other motion graphic designers and video editors and collaborate on day-to-day duties and bringing narratives to life through a wide range of marketing campaigns, brand guidelines, game highlights and other assets. This candidate will be tasked with producing and supporting content that is engaging, and entertaining.
If you love sports, enjoy talking with people, and are highly motivated, this role is your chance to improve your craft. This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative, creativity and drive for results.
This is a part-time position and is based in San Francisco, CA.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with the Warriors Studio Motion Graphics team to design and produce marketing and advertising collateral including motion graphic ads, social media and in-arena game presentation content
- Assist with the creation and animation of dynamic 2D and 3D motion graphics used in all aspects of Warriors Studio in-arena video productions
- Collaborate with the team to create dynamic motion graphic video boards, ribbon signage, internal displays and video productions throughout Chase Center and the surrounding district
- Build motion graphics for the organization including, but not limited to: headshots, interactive graphics packages, lower thirds, team highlight videos and corporate partner activations
- Work with editors and producers to assist in the design and implementation of graphics for digital content and in-arena videos
- Assist in game load in and execution of design elements for Warriors home games and events as assigned
- Utilize Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier and Cinema 4D to build motion graphics and animations for team productions and long-range assignments
- Participate in creative ideas while demonstrating desire to push designs/animations to the next level
Required Skills and Experience
- B.A. in Video Production, Graphic Design or Digital/ Art Design with 1 year of hands-on design/graphics/animation/motion/editing or equivalent experience
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator and Premier and familiarity in Cinema 4D
- Passion for storytelling and sports – with the desire to create visually appealing imagery to improve the organization and brand
- Complete tasks individually and in multiple groups in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills (both written and verbal) and respond in a timely manner
- Knowledge and understanding of various video codecs and file formats with meticulous attention to detail and motivation to work in a creative environment
- Ability to work non-traditional hours – including nights, weekend and holidays as needed
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment