About the Position
The Golden State Warriors are looking for an upbeat and proactive Manager, Premium Suite Service to play a key role in establishing, building and maintaining relationships with rental suite clients at Chase Center. In this role, you will deliver unparalleled service to clients of all types - from administrators to CEOs of large corporations. This position reports to the Director, Premium Suite Service.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
- Build relationships with suite rental clients on event nights to cultivate repeat business
- Serve as point of contact for rental clients, responding to queries via phone and email
- Participate in all meetings with prospective/existing suite rental clients and communicate proactively to ensure long-term business relationships
- Administer all formal updates and communications regarding events, concerts, and Warriors games
- Maintain a detailed client base and constantly update their respective profiles in Salesforce
- Create and maintain positive client relationships while exceeding expectations
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or Sports Management, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of customer service experience; track record of building and maintaining successful business relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication, customer service and resolution skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with clients and peers at all levels within the organization
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to attend all Warriors home games, events and concerts to drive business relationships (including weekends, holidays, and late nights)
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment