About this Position
The Golden State Warriors are looking for a results-oriented manager to play a key role in generating growth for Chase Center. In this role, you will utilize your sales techniques to increase revenue through annual, packaged and individual suite sales. You will have the ability to build successful business relationships with key partners and craft new leads through continuous prospecting and networking. To be successful, you will thrive in a high pressure and fast-paced environment to deliver successful results. This position reports directly to the Sr. Director, Suite Sales and Services.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based in San Francisco.
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination will be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
- Achieve successful sales revenue goals including: individual game, event rentals, and hospitality packages
- Lead all meetings with prospective and existing clients and consistently communicate with all clients to ensure long-term business relationships
- Positively negotiate and complete all contracts and ensure all deliverables are met
- Build new prospects by consistently networking and actively making sales calls to new clients
- Administer all formal updates and communication regarding sales process, client retention and changes with new and current clients
- Maintain a detailed sales pipeline and provide accurate sales forecasts to measure against
- Collaborate with the team to craft marketing and promotional packages that will grow client database and revenue
Required Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business administration/sports management, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years in ticket, suite or sponsorship sales, preferably in sports and entertainment industry
- Validated examples of overachieving sales quotas in a forward-thinking sales market
- Skilled negotiator with the ability to conduct and lead sales presentations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; experience with Salesforce CRM and HVS, a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication, customer service and resolution skills
- Ability to build positive working relationships with clients and peers at all levels within an organization and throughout the community
- Flexibility with changing priorities; ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Available to attend all Warriors home games and special events (i.e. nights, weekends and holidays) to drive business relationships
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment
#LI-DNP <Delete if this is part-time or non-basketball (i.e. arena) role.>