About the Position
The Golden State Warriors and Chase Center are looking for a dynamic and dedicated professional to lead a successful food and beverage experience and ensure the highest level of customer service. You will have the chance to lead craft, and plan all operations, including, but not limited to: tracking of internal spending and maintaining budgets, create and handle prospective events at Chase Center's unique space and maintain and improve the relationships with vendors. You will coordinate with leaders to provide a world-class experience to all Chase Center guests, employees, performers, and clients.
If you love sports, enjoy talking with people, and are highly motivated, this role is your chance to improve your craft. This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative, creativity and drive for results.
This is a full-time position and is based in San Francisco, CA.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Craft unique promotional events and create attractive propositions for premium and regular season ticket holders
- Coordinate all events and communicate with internal and external parties regarding orders and inventory
- Monitor hospitality space to identify emerging opportunities, risk factors and events, while applying knowledge of event and hospitality industries
- Build and maintain business relationships with Levy, Bon Appetit and other various vendors, sponsors and community organizations in relation to food and beverage
- Provide resources to staff members and continuously evaluate performance and encourage improvement of all team members
- Maintain and ensure staff is providing outstanding customer service to all guest
- Complete other tasks and projects as necessary
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Business Administration or related field
- 5 years’ experience in the hospitality or food and beverage industry, in a multipurpose arena or similar environment
- Excellent communication skills and collaborate with team members, colleagues, volunteers and management staff in an efficient and professional manner
- Ability to be detail-oriented, organized and complete multiple tasks at a time with challenging deadlines and financial constraints
- Committed to provide extraordinary customer service and be highly responsive to emergencies in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive experience with Windows, Excel, Word, and other standard applications
- Ability to work nights, weekend and holidays throughout the year
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment