About the Position
We are looking for a Manager, Digital Operations to manage content and build landing pages for warriors.com, chasecenter.com and the Warriors and Chase Center mobile app. In this role, you will create, edit and add to webpages in support of organizational initiatives across multiple brands. This position reports to the Sr. Manager, Digital Experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
- Work closely with the Sr. Manager, Digital Experience to establish and measure all digital content franchises
- Support web/app efforts for ticket sales, retail initiatives, corporate partnership activations and more
- Openly and proactively collaborate and prioritize across all organizational departments
- Build and maintain webpages for warriors.com, chasecenter.com and Warriors/Chase Center mobile app, ensuring all content is accurate and up-to-date
- Distribute content across digital channels as needed
- Monitor and aim to implement industry-shared best practices across digital platforms
- Ad hoc copywriting
- Site and mobile app QA review
- Demonstrate empathy with our fans and visitors, making their experience a priority
Requires Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing/Business Administration, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in web analytics tools (Google and/or Adobe Analytics) and content management systems (Contentful)
- Minimum 2 years building and managing web content and high traffic web platforms
- Firm understanding of current digital strategy, digital content analytical metrics
- Proficient knowledge of HTML and CSS coding
- Familiarity with photo editing software (Photoshop) and copywriting fundamentals
- Strong written and verbal communication with the ability to build positive working relationships with team members
- Ability to balance multiple projects in a demanding and fast-paced work environment
- Understanding for the game of basketball and entertainment events including colloquial vernacular
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment