About the Position
The Golden State Warriors are looking for a dynamic Manager, Building Security to be an integral part of the safety and security team of the brand-new, state of the art facility, Chase Center, the public plaza/recreation area, retail, dining spaces and adjacent parking garages. You will have the chance to assist with leading and supervising 24-hour security personnel and handle CCTV and access control operations. In this role, you will utilize your creativity and integrity to build new protocols and procedures and work with a dedicated team to provide excellence in a diverse environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise and improve your craft, while learning more about this growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative, creativity and work towards results.
This is a full-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with the Director in leading and executing all safety and security protocols and regulations of Chase Center, plaza and all surrounding spaces
- Assist in overseeing CCTV operations and access control systems, including monitoring and reviewing cameras, digital recording units, tracking and evaluating incident reports and indicate trends that require solutions
- Conduct interior and exterior building patrols and on-the-spot post inspections to ensure staff is adhering to policy and standards and all building access is maintained and secured at all times
- Work with the Director to maintain card and access control systems including monitoring issuance of ID and access passes and handling all relationship with vendors in a positive manner
- Hire, train and manage 24-hour building security guards, security supervisors, and CCTV operations and access control personnel
- Assist Director on training, evaluating and scheduling all security staff, including handling time and attendance processes
- Research, identify and implement industry standard methodologies to establish the training course content and materials, and thorough individualized coaching to ensure the Chase Center is the leader in implementing and executing the building security program
- Create administrative documentation including reports, disciplinary notes, logging entries and build department budget and strategic plans
- Assist with all event and Warriors security needs as required in the arena
- Collaborate with local and federal public safety agencies as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university and 5-7 years of hands-on experience or equivalent experience; extensive experience in the sports of entertainment industry highly preferred
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to speak effectively to large groups or members of the organization
- Effective written communication and interpersonal skills to write reports and correspond in a professional manner, read and comprehend safety documents, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to be committed to multiple tasks at a time, take initiative to maintain and is comfortable running all supervision of CCTV, access control and command post operations
- Excellent integrity and stay up to date and in sync with all federal and company regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite programs (Excel, Access, and Outlook) and a working knowledge of payroll systems. Experience using TMSS scheduling software is preferred
- Highly motivated with a strong dedication to be successful and willingness to learn and thrive in a growing environment
- Ability to work extended hours including nights, weekends, on-call status, and holidays as necessary
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Do you want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment