We are seeking a dynamic, high energy and dedicated individual to be our Manager, A/V Systems & Broadcast Operations at Chase Center. You will be responsible for assisting in the management of A/V Operations at our new arena which includes: supervision of full-time A/V and contracted staff, operation and maintenance of all arena digital signage, sound systems, lighting, and the coordination of all radio and TV broadcast operations.
If you love sports and the entertainment industry, enjoy talking with people, and are highly motivated, this role is your chance to improve your craft. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative, creativity and dedication.
This is a full-time position, based in San Francisco, CA
- Work with the Chase Center Event Services Department to ensure that each event's A/V and broadcast building needs are met
- Assist in the operation, maintenance, and repairs of all Chase Center lights and lighting controls, arena sound systems, interior and exterior digital displays, individual Crestron AV systems, arena intercom, etc
- Set-up game scoring and timing systems, including: locker room clocks, shot clocks, game/24-second clock control, etc
- Work closely with multiple internal GSW partners to ensure the completion of the NBA Technology Checklist prior to each Warriors game.
- Assist with arena and site RF coordination
- Handle all game radio and TV-related truck, power, camera, and cabling logistics from each truck's arrival to departure.
- Handle parking, power, and cabling needs for ENG/Satellite trucks
- Maintain arena broadcast-related cabling infrastructure
- Provide input into the development of capital and operational budgets for Operations Department
- Work with other departments including Production and Building Operations to coordinate repairs and maintenance on systems to avoid impact to events
- Team up with the CMMS work order system administrator to develop and administer a comprehensive preventative maintenance program for all Chase Center interior and exterior digital displays, lighting, sound, intercom, spotlights, photo strobes, and more
- Through constant evaluation of technology, training and manpower, work to continuously improve the quality of the AV presentation systems insuring the highest client happiness and guest experience
- Work with vendors to handle, schedule, and administer service contracts for Chase Center A/V systems as needed
- Investigate, analyze, and resolve operational problems, complaints, and emergency repairs in a timely and efficient manner
- Stay in sync with all Chase Center policies and procedures
- Assist all internal departments, vendors, and clients as assigned
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of progressive experience relating to entertainment A/V systems leadership in a multipurpose sports arena or similar sports and entertainment environment
- Operational knowledge of broadcast technology and cabling
- Experience in the development and management of operating and event-related budgets
- Technical expertise in areas of entertainment sound and lighting
- Strong communications skills and ability to work effectively across various internal departments
- Ability to exercise judgment and operate independently and highly responsive to emergencies in a dynamic, time sensitive environment
- Can-do thinker, system savvy, and commit to continuous improvement
- Highly organized with excellent project management skills, the ability to meet tight deadlines, and work effectively in a high-pressure environment
- Available to work a dynamic, on-call 24/7 schedule (overnights, evenings, weekends and holidays) as required
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Do you want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment