About the Position
The Golden State Warriors are seeking an organized, tech-savvy individual to be our first ever Kronos System Administrator. In this position, you will perform Kronos Workforce Dimensions administration duties, including troubleshooting and maintaining the Kronos system. This position is viewed as a critical role for the success of the payroll department, requiring you to have a strong background in time and attendance (Kronos) and payroll (ADP) systems. You will be the primary contact for the business, collaborating with end users and departments across the organization to resolve issues while working on system enhancements and upgrades with our application vendors. This position will report to the Director, Payroll.
Are you ready to be part of a growing sports and entertainment organization? This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing and exciting organization that values your initiative, creativity and commitment.
This is a full-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
- Configure Kronos application to support company goals, standards, and policies
- Document and execute system configuration and changes
- Maintain system cross reference tables to define access profiles, display profiles, organization mapping, pay & work rules
- Review daily people information feed from payroll system (ADP) and resolve transaction errors
- Create and troubleshoot hyper-find queries, data views and reports
- Assist employees with account access and timecard issues
- Maintain time off policies and employee accruals
- Process bi-weekly payroll exports for payroll processing
- Continually learn how Kronos can be used to support the company’s success and overall goals
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting or equivalent years of experience
- Minimum 1 year of payroll experience (preferably ADP Workforce Now)
- Experience with Kronos timekeeping systems (preferably Workforce Dimensions platform)
- Proficiency in MS Office; experience creating pivot tables, vlookups, and formulas in Excel while handling large volumes of data
- Ability to design and implement process improvements to work within or around system limitations
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to forge productive relationships with employees, management, and peers
- Strong listening skills; ability to understand and translate employee needs into deliverables
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong focus on accuracy; ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities both independently and within a team
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment