About the Position
The Golden State Warriors are looking for a dynamic project manager to provide clear and accurate project reporting and forecasting for several complex projects for our internal business partners and sponsors. You will be a key player, helping us watch schedules, processes and budget for the successful implementation of new technologies.
In this role, you will help develop, plan, execute, and support multiple business applications, infrastructure and security projects. If you are a strategic thinker for business alignment, project approach and resource management, this is the role for you!
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise and improve your craft, while learning more about this growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative, creativity and work towards results.
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco, CA.
- Run concurrent IT, business application and security projects with partners, vendors and end users
- Lead the capturing of business requirements and documenting workflows
- Document, track and report project status, activities, resources and progress to IT and business partners
- Monitor critical project achievements, and identify ways to resolve schedule issues
- Build partnerships with project sponsors, partners, and end users
- Create positive morale and momentum for projects
- Align current and future business goals with IT technology roadmap
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant business/technical discipline with PMP or PMI certification
- 3+ years of experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management with experience in project management tools
- Demonstrated success communicating across a variety of audiences, including business people and IT (both up and down the organization)
- Knowledge of and adherence to network and data security standard methodologies
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic small company atmosphere
- High degree of integrity, discretion, professionalism, and accountability to achieve quality results
- Good teammate with a customer-first focus and can-do mentality
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule, particularly during Warriors home games (i.e. evenings, weekends, holidays and extended hours)
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods
- Ability to lift heavy items (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to carry equipment of various sizes (computer monitors, laptops, boxes, etc.) for long distances and up/downstairs
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment