About the Position
The Golden State Warriors are looking for an organized and proactive HRIS Analyst to help grow our People Operations function. In this role, you will provide functional and technical expertise to lead a broad range of HRIS activities including project management, process implementation, configuration, auditing, troubleshooting, training, and compliance. The ideal candidate will have incredible attention to detail and analytical skills with great service orientation and an ability to manage a high volume of tasks with little supervision. This position reports to the SVP, People & Culture.
Come share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is full-time role based in San Francisco, CA.
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination will be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
- Serve as the UKG system expert and primary point-of-contact for day-to-day support of business processes (timekeeping, onboarding, performance, compensation, open enrollment, offboarding, etc.), integrations, reporting, and dashboards to ensure consistent, high-quality business operations
- Partner with People Operations team to design and develop custom reports, dashboards, and analytics to identify trends to inform business decisions and recommend solutions
- Lead the design, development, reporting, analysis, and data visualization for ad hoc requests as well as long term insight and evaluation projects
- Assist Manager, People Operations with ongoing compliance with relevant regulations and requirements pertaining to minimize risk and exposure to the company; manage compliance filings
- Audit system data to ensure consistency, accuracy and integrity; prioritize and act on resolving data integrity issues and opportunities for continuous improvements and standardization for supported applications
- Prepare and train others on standard operating procedures and system functionality to ensure operational excellence
- Manage vendor relationships and third-party support to deliver efficient solutions in the ongoing maintenance of People Operations systems
- Identify areas of improvement in system configuration and deployment, and determine system and process enhancements and improvements
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of HRIS or analytics experience
- 1-3 years implementing and integrating new people technology systems, preferably UKG
- Understanding of HRIS database design, structure, functions and processes
- Experience creating metric dashboards and custom reports
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (advanced Excel skills)
- Ability to translate technical topics and complex information to non-technical audiences
- Excellent quantitative skills with the ability to balance with qualitative approach
- Strong project management skills; ability to balance multiple priorities in a demanding and fast-paced work environment
- Proven track record exercising sound judgment and discretion with sensitive data; agile and comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills; Ability to exert organizational influence and work collaboratively to problem-solve
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment