About the Position
Chase Center and the Golden State Warriors are looking for a dedicated and dynamic professional to be an integral part of the organization. As a Guest Experience Manager you will utilize your ADA knowledge and expertise to develop and execute all aspects of Guest Services Business plan. You will create ADA training programs relating to compliance, accessibility and guest services and support the overall strategy of the Company, focusing on ADA knowledge and Guest Services at Chase Center. Additionally, this role will play an integral part in the management of part time team members as well as the design and execution of training programs for Chase Center.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative, creativity and dedication.
This is a full-time position based in San Francisco reporting to our Director, Guest Experiences.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, coordinate and execute ongoing programs and aspects related to ADA compliance
- Build and implement training programs for Chase Center staff regarding efficient communication and provide reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities
- Ensure appropriate processes are in place to provide prompt and equitable resolutions for any guest issues regarding compliance with the ADA
- Maintain current information regarding local, state and federal laws and regulations, including standard practices from other arenas and public facilities regarding reasonable accommodations to persons with disabilities and communicate with staff as necessary
- Craft Chase Center ADA information, accommodations and policies relating to persons with disabilities and ensure the information is readily available in various alternative formats for staff and guests
- Coordinate and monitor architectural barrier surveys; develop processes for prompt fulfillment of requests for alternative formats, interpreting services and other communication access needs
- Run Chase Center’s Disability Advisory Committee (DAC) to facilitate policy formation and to review existing policies such as reasonable accommodation
- Lead Team Member Services Coordinators to ensure outstanding customer service is always delivered
- Support all systems and processes established by the Guest Experiences Department, including the management of both union and non-union Guest Experiences team members
- Assist with design and execution of training program for team members
- Provide resources and key information to Senior Leadership, front office and arena partners regarding matters of guest accessibility, as well as local, state, federal ADA compliance
- Communicate with Box Office Staff to fulfill ADA requests on event dates
- Continuously develop key initiatives and collaborate with other departments to maintain and follow Guest Experiences mission
- Perform other duties as assigned
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university or 2;4 years of hands-on experience or equivalent experience; sports and/or entertainment industry preferred
- Knowledge of Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) required is preferred; ability to read and comprehend documents regarding state and federal laws pertaining to ADA compliance
- Ability to complete written reports and correspondence and reasonably resolve customer issues within company guidelines and standard practices
- Demonstrate ability to provide extraordinary customer service, understand customer issues and provide solutions when customer service issues arise
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite programs including Excel, Access, and Outlook; Kronos or payroll scheduling software highly preferred
- Flexible and reliable to work extended hours including nights, weekends, on-call status, and holidays as necessary
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment