About the Position
The Golden State Warriors are looking for an Engineer to perform preventive maintenance and corrective repair of buildings, industrial systems, vehicles, equipment and grounds at Chase Center. In this role, you will work under limited supervision, monitor building system operations, and utilize trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time swing shift position represented by IUOE Local 39 and is based in San Francisco, CA.
- Inspect building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, and plumbing to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities and achieving client requirements
- Perform assigned repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance; completes maintenance and repair records as required
- Review assigned work orders; estimates time and materials needed to complete repair; orders necessary materials and supplies to complete tasks
- Adhere to all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- 4 years of relevant work experience and/or trade school training
- Proficiency with personal computers/PDAs to operate work order system, email and training
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Universal CFC certification preferred
- High Rise Fire Safety Director Certification preferred
- Weekly Fire Pump Test Certification preferred
- Low Voltage NFPA 70E Certification preferred
- Ability to work swing shift, extended hours including nights, weekends, on-call status, and holidays as necessary
- Expected schedule Thursday-Monday
- Frequent stooping, standing, walking, climbing stairs/ladders
- Ability to lift/carry heavy loads of 50 lbs. or more
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment