About the Position
We are looking for an experienced and creative sales executive to lead our Ticket Sales and Service Department. Do you have a strong background of sales success and the ability to mentor and develop a growing sales team? In this role, you are responsible for generating revenue and continued collaboration with the leadership team to ensure a strategic business model. You are a creative and resilient professional with determination, fortitude, dedication who wants to have the chance to create innovative programs to drive new business and expand audience. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to implement new strategies and techniques based on research, data and success rates.
This is an excellent opportunity to share expertise while learning more about our growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization that values initiative, creativity and drive for results.
You will work closely and report to the Vice President of Business Development. This position is located in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Lead all season, group, and single ticket sales and retention efforts to obtain overall revenue and attendance goals
- Generate new revenue as an individual contributor by selling season tickets, partial plans and group tickets
- Design and handle reporting protocols to monitor performance
- Develop, refine and handle ticket holder benefit programs that improve brand loyalty and drive retention
- Drive retention strategies, including customer database, team website, ticket holder surveys, etc.
- Develop and administer sales and service training programs
- Support sales reps in their efforts to achieve sales goals
- Monitor productivity levels of sales reps and assess their performance regularly
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in business, related field, or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of experience in the field of ticket sales
- NBA, WNBA, G League, NCAA ticket sales management experience preferred
- Proficiency with Archtics and Salesforce CRM programs
- Strong leadership, mentoring, collaboration and relationship-building talents
- Consistent track record handling a budget and driving sales revenues
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to be dedicated and flexible in the face of change and last minute initiatives
- Flexible schedule – evenings and weekends are required
The Santa Cruz Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Do you want to learn more about the organization and our values? Visit www.warriors.com/employment