About this Position
The Golden State Warriors are looking for a results-oriented director to assist in the strategy and execution of the sales team responsible for selling Premium Suites at Chase Center. In this role, you will utilize your sales techniques to increase revenue through annual and packaged suite sales. You will have the ability to build successful business relationships with key partners and craft new leads through continuous prospecting and networking. To be successful, you will thrive in a high pressure and fast-paced environment to deliver successful results. This position reports directly to the Sr. Director, Suite Sales and Services.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based in San Francisco.
- Achieve successful sales revenue goals including: full suite lease sales, and hospitality packages
- Assist in the planning, development, and activation of selling multi-year premium product offerings
- Plan and implement all outbound sales efforts, including sales campaigns, sales events, seller & buyer incentives
- Positively negotiate and complete all contracts and ensure all deliverables are met
- Build new prospects by consistently networking and actively making sales calls to new clients
- Administer all formal updates and communication regarding sales process, client retention and changes with new and current clients
- Maintain a detailed client base and build reports on key sales results and quotas
- Collaborate with the team to craft marketing and promotional packages that will grow client database and revenue
Required Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business administration/sports management, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 7 years in B2B ticket, suite, or sponsorship sales in sports and entertainment industry highly preferred; 1-2 years leading sales teams
- Experience closing new six and seven figure, multi-year deals
- Skilled negotiator with the ability to conduct and lead sales presentations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; experience with Salesforce CRM and HVS, a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication, customer service and resolution skills; Ability to influence C-level clients
- Ability to build positive working relationships with clients and peers at all levels within an organization and throughout the community
- Flexibility with changing priorities; ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Available to attend all Warriors home games and special events (i.e. nights, weekends and holidays) to drive business relationships
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment