About the Position
Do you strive to develop events with an out-of-the box approach? If so, then we want to talk to you about the Content and Programming Director position! This person will be primarily responsible for the programming and development of all non-tenant events. You must have a real interest in building positive relationships with clients, promoters, artist agents, and managers. We are seeking someone with a real passion for the industry and an individual with a creative mind. If you are well-connected in the entertainment industry and a self-starter with a drive for results we want to talk to you!
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative, creativity, and work towards results.
This is a full-time position based in San Francisco, California.
- Produce, negotiate, and book new arena event business by searching the marketplace for creative, and innovative ideas for public events for the Chase Center and the surrounding district including; concerts, family shows, sporting events and spectaculars.
- Develop dynamic business relationships with agents, promoters, and other talent purveyors through networking and seminars
- Collaborate with internal departments that support the entertainment line-of-business including: event services, finance, marketing, legal, and ticket operations
- Negotiate, compile, and create the event term sheet for the venue agreement and follow up with the box office for ticket sales and planning set forth by promoters
- Serve as the liaison to the marketing department once an event has been confirmed to ensure proper marketing information is distributed
- Assist in the coordination of the NBA and all other events in completion of the master calendar at Chase Center Arena
- Monitor expenses in preparation of the final event settlement with finance and handle the costs presentation
- Collaborate with all departments of Chase Center Arena and inform of any changes to the programmed event(s)
- Conduct facility tours for prospective clients
Required Skills & Experience
- BA in Business administration or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of hands-on experience with a preference towards the sports and/or entertainment industry
- Flexibility to travel for business meetings and industry conferences
- Effectively speak and present to large groups of customers, partners organizational members
- Work extended hours including nights, weekends, on-call status, and holidays as necessary
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Do you want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment