About the Position
We are looking for an experienced product leader to develop and enhance the digital product experience across the Golden State Warriors, Chase Center and other GSW properties. This is a critical role that will own end-to-end experiences across the organization while driving business outcomes focused on fan experience and revenue generation. In this role, you will lead a team with oversight over digital products and in-venue technologies by working with internal and external resources to deliver outstanding digital experiences for fans locally, nationally, and internationally. This position reports to the Vice President, Technology and will manage a team of two.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination will be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
- Define and lead all aspects of the product roadmap for a diverse product portfolio across web, mobile and in-venue technologies, while also creating a comprehensive product strategy and clear product vision
- Enhance the overall customer experience with each product by developing features to drive user engagement and revenue through functionality and content
- Drive the product development process from ideation to launch, including sprint planning, backlog grooming, sprint retrospective and internal communication
- Analyze data and make product decisions based on KPIs to support engagement and revenue
- Engage with key partners to define product requirements, gather feedback, and continuously refine the product experience
- Work closely with Corporate Partnerships and other internal teams to drive adoption of partner technologies
- Regularly review user feedback and define impact on future product development
- Hire and lead internal team of developers, designers, and product managers, while also managing external vendors
- Identify technology trends and internal needs that will elevate our ability to deliver best-in-class digital experiences
- Provide event support for Warriors games and Chase Center events as needed
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of product experience (web and mobile apps); 2+ years of people management experience, preferably leading offshore development teams
- Experience with Content Management Systems (Drupal, WordPress, and Contentful), Point of Sale and other payment platforms (Square, Chase Paymentech, Stripe, etc.)
- Ability to gather and synthesize requirements across internal partners and convert them into a clear product roadmap and vision
- Experience leading strategy and communications for consumer-facing products; ability to create decks and present to upper management
- Passionate about building great products and solving customer and business problems
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication; strong service orientation with the ability to build positive relationships with clients and peers at all levels within the organization
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment