About the Position
Our goal in Chase Center (CC)/Golden State Warriors (GSW) Marketing is to build compelling content, campaigns, and experiences that drive brand growth and popularity.
As Creative Director, you will execute our content marketing strategy and deliver brand excellence and consistency through all marketing touchpoints. You will collaborate with the other Marketing verticals (Studio, Social Media, Event Experience, and Consumer Product) to help conceptualize and develop the organizations visual and written communication cross-functionally (Marketing, Corporate Partnerships, PR, Events, Community Relations, Ticket Services, etc.). To be successful, you will need to be a creative marketing force (design/copy and production background), with the ability to leverage your experience in marketing communications, storytelling and innovation to build and grow the creative marketing team. The Creative Director will report directly into the VP of Brand Marketing.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about a growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization which values your initiative, creativity and dedication.
This is a full-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
- Lead team of graphic designers, copywriters, and producers, delivering on creative needs for the organization
- Drive the direction and development of CC/GSW’s in-house content and creative strategy and execution
- Inspire the voice of the CC/GSW brand across media
- Work with Analytics, Growth & Retention teams to deliver highly engaging messaging to desired target audience
- Collaborate with freelancers, creative agencies and corporate partners to fulfill business objectives and stay on-brand
- Develop original content for a variety of marketing touchpoints
- Help develop a content calendar, collaborate and communicate to all partners
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Design, English, Journalism, Marketing/Advertising/Communications or related discipline
- 10+ years’ experience in creative role with an emphasis on consumer marketing
- Exceptional leadership and relationship skills with experience recruiting talent and developing teams
- Track record of working in cross-functional teams
- Experience leading creative teams (graphic design, copywriting, video production)
- Experience developing and leading consumer marketing programs in a dynamic marketing environment
- Expert knowledge and experience in Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient in print and video production
- Highly organized, process, and detail oriented with exceptional grammatical, writing, and editorial skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, effectively balancing multiple simultaneous projects, leading both internal and external teams
- Please provide a link to your online portfolio
- Ability to work evening and weekends as necessary
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment