The Golden State Warriors are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized Coordinator, Scoreboard Operations with a background in file management, particularly in video and graphics to join our team. You’ll also be assisting with the operation and maintenance of video production equipment. You will have an opportunity to collaborate with an outstanding team of creative and technical individuals in a best-in-class, state of the art facility.
The Coordinator, Scoreboard Operations position will be responsible for helping facilitate the daily scheduling of equipment and video content for our LED and IPTV display systems. You will also be helping with coordinating crew schedules, and general preparation of the control room facilities prior to each event. This position reports to the Manager, Scoreboard Operations.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise and improve your craft, while learning more about a growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization which values your initiative, creativity and work towards results.
This is a full-time position and is based in San Francisco, CA.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the distribution of technical specs the loading and scheduling for all In- Arena LED video copy for screens at Chase Center
- Work with Studio and Event Presentation teams to execute Scoreboard show elements that entertain our fans and enhance our brand
- Assists with technical implementation of all scoreboard related projects
- Assists with the intake of scoreboard show elements, including partnership inventory, and assets
- Run reports of playback to confirm content delivery
- Work with engineering staff to confirm all technical aspects of production are show ready.
- Assist with scheduling part-time and freelance employees
- Maintain knowledge of the latest technological advances including media and entertainment technologies, studio production and workstation products
- Maintain library of SOPs and technical documentation
- Maintain and develop technical skills as required to support new and existing technologies and customer offerings
Required Skills and Experience
- 2 years of video production experience preferred
- Working knowledge of file-based multimedia technologies and video edit systems such as Photoshop, web-based templates, other Adobe Creative Suite tools and video streaming products
- Strong background in spreadsheets and word processing
- Acute attention to detail and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills (both written and verbal) and respond in a timely manner
- Experience with video broadcast equipment (Preferably with Ross Acuity and Xpression, Evertz Dreamcatcher, Sony cameras)
- Familiar with basketball scoring equipment.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work a dynamic, schedule (overnights, evenings, weekends and holidays) with extended hours as needed
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment