Are you passionate about working for a team whose content reaches a wide audience? If so, then we would love to talk to you!
The Golden State Warriors and Chase Center are seeking an upbeat, dynamic and motivated Control room assistant. In this role, you will serve as liaison with Manager of Scoreboard Operations and GSW Control Room Crew. You will be responsible for assisting with day-to-day task and coordinating content for show elements with major emphasis on incorporating social media through various platforms.
If you love sports and the entertainment industry, enjoy talking with people, and are highly motivated, this role is your chance to improve your craft. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative, creativity and dedication on and off the court.
This is a part-time seasonal position based in San Francisco, CA
- Works closely with Warriors in-house game presentation team
- Curate social media content for use in video board production
- You will facilitate and assist the Chase Center production crew in control room operations and other various duties regarding the Warriors Board Show.
- Assist in Content load-in and LED operations
- Logging clips for SloMo replay system
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
- 1 year of Control Room experience preferred
- 1 year of experience in live show environment, or equivalent experience preferred
- Self-starter with a “can-do” attitude, able to work independently, take initiative in fulfilling job responsibilities
- Strong communication, including written, verbal, and public speaking with ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
- Experience with Ross’s Inception software preferred
- Deep understanding of social media channels and apps (tagboard social media wall and social media integrations)
- Knowledge of and a real passion for professional NBA basketball and live entertainment
Available to work majority of Warriors home games from October 2019 to June 2020 (preseason, regular season and potential playoff games)
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work a dynamic, on-call 24/7 schedule (overnights, evenings, weekends and holidays) during the season as required. Average of 29 hours/week
- Able to maintain concentration and focus over long hours
- Able to push/pull/vary and lift up to 50lbs.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Do you want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment