About the Position
The Chase Center is seeking individuals who want to play a key role in providing legendary customer service to all patrons by performing individual ticket sales and accounting duties for the Chase Center Box Office. The position reports to the Manager, Box Office Operations.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about a growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative, creativity and dedication. Are you interested in creating something new for the Bay Area? If so, then we want you to hear from you!
This is a part-time position located in San Francisco, CA.
- Sell tickets in person at box office window/desk
- Determine and collect appropriate fees and issue tickets
- Accurately and efficiently distribute will call tickets
- Display a positive attitude when interacting with guests, vendors, and employees
- Provide customer service to patrons with ticketing issues, including lost, stolen, or damaged tickets
- Process and verify credit card purchases, as well as effectively handle cash transactions, checks, and money orders
- Assist with preparation of sales reports; compile data and other reports as needed
- Perform filing and other general clerical duties
- Monitor, process, and mail advance ticket orders for single and multi-date events
- Answer box office telephone and respond to customer questions regarding events, ticket operations, and assist patrons in finding seat locations on seating diagrams
- Well-versed in all Chase Center offerings, premium amenities, suites, loges, clubs, restaurants, hospitality areas, etc.
- Operate Ticketmaster ticketing system programs including TM Host & Archtics
- Stay current on events scheduled for Chase Center
- All other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required; university degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of customer service, ticket sales, or administrative work experience
- Experience handling large volumes of cash
- Computerized ticketing experience; Ticketmaster and/or Archtics preferred
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects while meeting tight deadlines in a dynamic, customer-centric work environment
- Strong attention to detail, judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on business writing skills
- Ability to work independently without supervision and demonstrate initiative
- Ability to collaborate, establish rapport with others and build positive working relationships
- Push/pull/carry and lift up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Typical shifts are 4 to 5 hours in length, starting approximately 45 minutes before doors open and ending 30 minutes post event (e.g. 5:30pm to 9:30pm for a 7:30pm tip-off)
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment