About the Position
The Golden State Warriors are seeking a creative and experienced Account Services Executive to join our highly motivated Ticket Services team. If you strive to create memorable moments and the highest level of customer satisfaction, we need you on our team! We are looking for someone with a history of customer success to thrive in this growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative, creativity and drive for results
This is a full-time position and is based in Oakland, CA relocating to San Francisco, CA in late August 2019.
- Build, improve, and sustain relationships with assigned Chase Center Members while maintaining the integrity and service expected of a championship-winning organization
- Responsible for the annual renewal of assigned client base
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve a wide variety of situations
- Understand your clients wants and needs providing unique and personalized experiences based on their preferences
- Expertly answer, route and troubleshoot all incoming telephone calls, emails, and text messages pertaining to game night questions, ticket payments, customer profile changes, account transactions, etc.
- Consistently communicate with customers becoming an authority on all products and services surronding Warriors season tickets and Chase Center concerts and events
- Participate in projects related to playoffs, concerts, and special events
- Participate in various projects as required
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of customer support experience required
- Superlative written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and poise with the ability to anticipate change in a dynamic work environment
- An unwavering work ethic and a real passion for sports and entertainment
- Committed to working a flexible schedule – evenings, weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of all the Microsoft Office applications
The Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Do you want to learn more about the organization and our values? Visit www.warriors.com/employment.