About the Position
Chase Center is looking for a hardworking and dedicated Supervisor, Conversions and Operations. As a valuable member of the team, you will deliver championship service throughout the organization. In this role, you will be directly involved in the supervision of staff responsible for the assembly and decommissioning of equipment/materials pertaining to the changeover process into all sports, live events, and corporate functions as well as monitoring building arena standards while these games and events occur within the Chase Center. This position reports to the Manager, Conversions & Operations.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination will be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
- Provide guidance and supervision to utility staff for all, pre-event, event and post-event conversion and set-up services for the arena
- Offer hands on training to the utility team where required
- Ensure all equipment is in excellent working order and schedules regular preventative maintenance
- Set building configuration per SOP for each individual event
- Review conversion and utility tasks, outlines, and schedules daily to ensure that all requirements are clear, and the expectation of the setup is understood before work begins
- Complete a comprehensive checklist of each conversion to ensure the proper conditions and that all safety aspects are reviewed.
- Assist in tracking inventory and organization of utility related equipment and products
- Utilize maintenance management system to distribute work orders, complete work orders per instruction; Improve work flow and completion of goals
- Ensure a safe working environment for all utility employees, including the development of a comprehensive workplace safety program, following all Cal OSHA and local safety regulations
- Investigate, analyze, and resolve operational problems, complaints, and emergency repairs in a timely and efficient manner
- Committed to providing outstanding service and committed to exceeding the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers with the ability to anticipate problems and implement immediate corrective action
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of one year of experience in a multipurpose Arena preferred
- Experience with venue set-ups and material handling equipment
- Proficiency in basic construction and precise placement of retractable seating, concert house stage, proper alignment of the basketball floor, goal alignment, height, and level and reading AutoCAD drawings
- Mechanical experience and strong mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to lead up to 25-40 workers at once
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to build positive working relationships with team members at all levels
- Self-starter with excellent project management skills
- Ability to work in a high stress and fast-paced work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Available to work 24/7 on-call schedule (i.e. overnights, evenings, weekends and holidays) as needed
- Knowledge of First Aid, CPR, defibrillation and occupational health and safety regulations
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment