About the Position
We are seeking a dynamic and high energy individual to be our Strategic Sourcing Manager at Golden State Warriors and Chase Center. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for developing and executing all aspects of our Sourcing and Procurement business plan in collaboration with our business partners which supports the overall business strategy of the company.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise and improve your craft, while learning more about this growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative, creativity and work towards results.
This is a full-time position located in San Francisco, CA.
- Conduct spend analysis and detailed market research to develop a sourcing roadmap; Socialize roadmap with internal partners
- Lead supplier engagement processes including conducting vendor due diligence, RFx, negotiations and vendor management across a variety of categories – with a focus on indirect categories such as Marketing, IT and Facilities
- Assist in the development of award scenarios and recommendations for partner evaluation, consideration and decision-making
- Collaborate with business owners to develop accurate scopes of work, including gathering product and service specifications; implement supplier management programs to ensure continuous improvement and monitoring
- Support business owners in navigating downstream processes such as working with Legal through the contracting process and Accounting to ensure accurate allocation of costs and timely payment of suppliers
- Support the execution of spend management projects that accomplish key objectives. Those objectives may include savings, operational improvement, supplier consolidation or diversification, risk management or improving spend visibility
- Support the development of preferred supplier programs and work with business owners to transition the business
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree preferably with an analytical focus (Marketing, Economics, Accounting, Supply Chain, etc.) or equivalent experience
- 3-8 years of growing experience in strategic sourcing, vendor management and/or supply chain
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment while handling several tasks at a time
- Significant experience in sourcing, contracting and negotiating with executives from suppliers
- Dedicated and committed for driving cost savings and improvement in execution
- Strong Excel and analytics skills
- Excellent written, verbal and social skills with the ability to build positive relationships with clients and partners
- Strong customer service aptitude and collaboration-focused attitude
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment