About the Position
The Golden State Warriors are looking for a Manager, Game Presentation to support the seamless execution of all entertainment activations during all Chase Center and Thrive City events, including Warriors home games. In this role, you will collaborate with multiple departments and assist in developing, and scheduling entertainment and content in a strategic method to ensure overall fan satisfaction. Additionally, you will be the acting stage manager for all game presentation elements including contests, performances, and presentations. This position reports to Director, Entertainment Programming.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
- Serve as a lead stage manager to facilitate the execution of all game day elements
- Assist in developing programming ideas and concepts to enhance all facets of the game day experience
- Serve as lead producer for Warriors TV pre-game show as well as assist in other game calling duties
- Assist in the creation of game rundowns, scripts and all necessary game day documentation
- Schedule sound check and rehearsal times for all in-game performers
- Hire, train and supervise game night staff
- Perform departmental administrative duties as needed
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 years in event presentation/sports entertainment content programming, including stage managing and content execution
- Experience directing a live NBA/WNBA game preferred
- Familiarity and previous experience working with the NBA and concert/family/event show promoters preferred
- A creative eye for talent, trends and pop culture; appreciation for music and performance arts with a sports mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication; ability to collaborate, influence and build positive relationships with peers at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail, including presentation, writing and conceptual skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule as unconventional shifts/hours are required, including weekends and holidays
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment