*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Responsible for generating revenue through the selling & servicing of season ticket memberships, partial plans, group tickets, corporate events & premium seating via phone calls, appointments, networking events and arena/ballpark tours for 2 Minor League Sports Properties, that include the Salt Lake Bees & Salt Lake City Stars. Essential to this role is the ability to be organized, prospect, sale and manage multiple accounts effectively while in a fast pace, fun environment. Additionally, we expect this role to lead out on different sales initiatives, staff trainings, innovation among the entire Ticketing Department.
*All full-time and part-employees of the Utah Jazz are required to be fully vaccinated by October 8, 2021 (fully vaccinated is defined as two weeks since your final dose). Mandatory vaccinations support our commitment to making our workplace and public facilities as safe and welcoming as possible. Reasonable accommodations will be made for individuals who are not able to get the vaccine due to qualifying medical or religious reasons.*
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and keep detailed notes of all customer accounts within our CRM, Microsoft Dynamics
- Manage and organize accounts within our ticketing system, Ticketmaster
- Sell, Service & Renew Season Ticket Memberships
- Sell, Service & Renew Groups
- Sell, Service & Renew Premium Inventory
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Build a network of clientele and grow it every year
- Perform gameday responsibilities such as entertaining clients and fulfilling commitments of FEPs
- Maintain & Grow industry standard sales & service skills
- Participate in on-going training
- Support the building of a diverse culture that enriches the lives of our employees, customers, partners and communities.
- Embrace a culture of inclusion where guests and team members feel welcomed, valued and heard.
- Enrich lives by creating winning experiences and timeless memories.
- Operate with an emphasis on safety for employees, teams, and guests.
- Protect the legal, financial, and moral well-being of the company.
- Be a student. Be a teacher. Be a leader.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Communicates Effectively
- Builds Networks
- Action Oriented
- Drives Results
- Customer Focus
- Organizational Savvy
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university is preferred but not required
- 1 or more year of Sales Experience preferred
- Ability to work all home games and work irregular hours (evenings, weekends, holidays)
- Punctual, groomed and dressed for a professional environment
- This person must be able to communicate and express themselves both written and verbally.
- This person must be able to observe, inspect, estimate and assess.
- This person must be able to sit, stand, bend, walk, and climb stairs for long periods of time.
- This person must be able to lift 30 lbs.
The Smith Entertainment Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Note: The need may arise to revise, supplement, or rescind portions of this job description, and the Smith Entertainment Group reserves the right to do so at any time. Employees shall be required to meet the qualifications and perform the duties of any revised job description.