Job Summary: Don’t miss the opportunity of a lifetime to join the NBA’s Gatorade League franchise, the Stockton Kings, as they ramp up for their 2nd season at the Stockton Arena.
The Account Manager position is an incredible opportunity to start a sales career in the sports industry with an organization committed to professional growth and career development. Account Managers will receive the sports industry’s best sales training and on-boarding program to help prepare them for success.
Account Managers experience every aspect of the ticket sales operation in addition to a 360-degree view of the organization, while developing the skill set needed to succeed in the sports industry through recurring sales and product training. Account Managers may be placed into a fast-track mentor team with a focus on Season Tickets, Group Tickets or Season Ticket Services. This is an opportunity to join a team thriving as the league leaders in new full season tickets sold, increased attendance and much more with continued aggressive growth goals.
The primary responsibility of the Account Manager, Ticket Sales is to build relationships with potential prospects to sell new season ticket memberships, mini-plans and group tickets.
The Kings have been recognized as Social Selling leaders in the industry and success in this position is enhanced through Sales 3.0 with Premium tools such as:
· LinkedIn Sales Navigator
· OneMob and many more!
The ideal candidate is driven, focused, and passionate about starting a sales career in the sports industry, possesses a strong work ethic, and has the determination to succeed in an ultra-competitive, fast paced, and highly rewarding work environment.
Key Responsibility Areas:
· Successfully completing the Account Manager training program and attending on-going training
· Responsible for meeting or exceeding all individual performance and developmental goals within specified time frames
· Obtaining leads and answering questions
· Builds relationships with prospective customers via outbound telephone efforts and enhances those relationships through face to face appointments
· Candidates should proudly represent the Ticket Sales Alliance Team Values of Swagger, Transparency, Excitement, Innovation & Fulfillment
· Actively participates in Team Member sales skills training, developmental opportunities, and Team Member sales activities
· Works during all Stockton Kings home games (24 events) in a multitude of different capacities including, but not limited to: prospecting appointments, sales tables, off-site events and pregame and in-game events
· Update and maintain customer information and payments using Archtics and Salesforce
· 4-year college degree in Business, Sports Management, or related field preferred
· Previous sports and/or telemarketing or outside sales experience is preferred
· Dependability is key: consistently punctual and prepared for a fast-paced environment, executes instructions, and embraces coaching
· High level of confidence, enthusiasm, and personal accountability
· Excellent writing, communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to present sales material to large groups and customers
· Presents themselves in a professional manner, able to interact with all levels of the organization
· Ability to multi-task and maintain strong prioritization and organizational skills
· Strong computer skills, including all Microsoft Office software programs
· Ability to work nights/weekends/flexible schedule required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.