Technology Support Specialist with Sacramento Kings in Sacramento, CA
Sacramento Kings jobs
Sports Jobs in Sacramento, CA
Technical Services: Technical Support/Help Desk
POSITION: Technology Support Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Technology Operations
MANAGER: Director, Technology Operations
The Sacramento Kings Technology Group is looking for a highly motivated and talented Technology Support Specialist to join our team. This candidate will join an organization of team members that strive for and achieve excellence on a daily basis. Our ownership group is committed to technology and has a vision of NBA 3.0 which is to make basketball a premier sport of the 21st Century via the following vectors: TECHNOLOGY | GLOBALIZATION | SPORT AS AN AGENT OF SOCIAL GOOD.
In this role the candidate will be part of a team that has built the smartest entertainment and sports complex in the world. Our team is passionate about technology and focused on delivering outstanding services to our team members, fans and community.
As the Technology Support Specialist, you’ll be the service desk main point of contact for resolving level 1 & 2 incidents on various technical issues and problems related to hardware, software and peripherals.
- Provide exceptional customer support via all channels of communication
- Identify, prioritize, and respond to incidents in a timely manner based on SLA
- Procurement of desktop and laptop hardware
- Running reports in ServiceNow
- Create high quality technical documents quickly and accurately
- Provide after-hours and weekend support on a rotational basis and as needed
- User account administration in Active Directory and Azure
- Other duties assigned
- We are looking for a highly motivated technology professional who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and is excited about new technologies and keeping up with them.
- Professional-level, 1-3 years experience working in an end-user desktop support role or computer operations environment
- Must have highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work flexible schedules
- Willingness to grow, develop and attend technical trainings
- Active Directory
- Windows 10
- Remote support of handheld and tablet devices
- Office 2016/365
- Remote desktop support
- Printer and peripheral device troubleshooting
- Ability to support virtual desktop support (VDI) – VMWare Horizon
- Attention to detail/self-motivated/driven a must
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Able to lift 25-45 pounds and work with equipment such as hand trucks or dollies/carts, power drills and related tools proficient
How did you hear about this job?
Why are you interested in this position?
What are your salary requirements?