Social Media Associate (Part-Time Only ) with Sacramento Kings in Sacramento, CA
Sacramento Kings jobs
Sports Jobs in Sacramento, CA
Communications/Community Relations: Media/Public Relations Servicing
Title: Social Media Associate (PART-TIME)
Reports To: Managing Developer
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The Digital Associate position is responsible for assisting in the creation and curation of unique and compelling content, as well as facilitating game and event-related online customer support to enhance the fan experience for the organization’s online network.
- Create and curate written-, image-, audio- and video-based content.
- Cover live games and events, as well as conduct interviews.
- Coordinate organizational digital communication between internal and external customers during games and events.
- Participate in real-time monitoring, responding and moderation of online conversation and content.
- Facilitate customer sentiment analysis and digital-related stats.
- Utilize analytics to optimize content type and publish schedule.
- Maintain awareness of latest digital communication and platform trends.
- Assess and recommend opportunities to create WOW! moments.
- Regularly work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Experience in digital, content, communication, mobile or social media customer service for a brand, team or agency.
- Diverse multimedia skill set (writing, photo taking/editing, video producing/editing).
- Degree in related field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with emerging digital, mobile and social media-related platforms.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-oriented workplace.
- Passion for social media and storytelling.
- Highly-motivated, responsive and eager to learn.
- NBA, Internet, entertainment and pop culture savvy.
- Team and detail oriented.
How did you hear about this job?
Why are you interested in this position?
Describe your knowledge of the NBA and Sacramento Kings.
How would you characterize your content production (written/multimedia) skill set?