Security Administrator with Sacramento Kings in Sacramento, CA
Sacramento Kings jobs
Sports Jobs in Sacramento, CA
Technical Services: Technical Support/Help Desk
The Sacramento Kings Technology Group is looking for a highly motivated and talented Security Administrator to join our team. This candidate will join an organization of team members that strive for and achieve excellence on a daily basis. Our ownership group is committed to technology and has a vision of NBA 3.0 which is to make basketball a premier sport of the 21st Century via the following vectors: TECHNOLOGY | GLOBALIZATION | SPORT AS AN AGENT OF SOCIAL GOOD.
In this role the candidate will be part of a team that has built the smartest entertainment and sports complex in the world. Our team is passionate about technology and focused on delivering outstanding services to our team members, fans and community.
As the Security Administrator, you will be the main point of contact for all security systems. In this role you will manage and administer all security solutions and platforms deployed throughout the organization.
- Defend systems against unauthorized access
- Performing vulnerability and penetration tests
- Monitoring traffic for suspicious activity
- Configuring and supporting security tools (firewalls, antivirus, and IDS/IPS software)
- Implementing network security policies, application security, access control and corporate data safeguards
- Analyzing and establishing security requirements
- Identifying threats and working on steps to defend against them
- Training employees in security awareness/procedures
- Developing and updating disaster recovery protocols
- Conduct routine security audits
- Make policy recommendations
- Consult with staff, managers and executives on best security practices
- Other duties as assigned
- We are looking for a highly motivated technology professional who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and is excited about new technologies and keeping up with them.
- Professional-level, 1-3 years experience working in a security role and/or security operations environment
- Must have highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work flexible schedules
- Willingness to grow, develop and attend technical trainings
- Active Directory Security
- Azure Security
- Attention to detail/self-motivated/driven a must
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Able to lift 25-45 pounds and work with equipment such as hand trucks or dollies/carts, power drills and related tools proficient
How did you hear about this job?
Why are you interested in this position?
What are your salary requirements?