Sales Operations Seasonal Intern with Sacramento Kings in Sacramento, CA
Sacramento Kings jobs
Sports Jobs in Sacramento, CA
Timeframe: September 2019 -May 2020 (Must be able to work at least 25 hours a week)
Summary: Assists in the coordination, organization, implementation and follow-up activities of the Membership Development & Sales Campaigns (MDSC) Team on Kings during non- game days and game days.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Plan and Assist team on game days with Fan Experiences, Lounge Events, general office duties, promotional pack redemption, and membership fulfillment as well as in seat deliveries.
- Performs necessary logistical duties needed to execute promotions and campaigns, e.g. assembling prize packs, gift redemption, collecting entry cards.
- Responsibilities may also include assisting with database marketing/management activities.
- Organize and manage large group activities.
- Performs all other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Experience catering to the customer and exceeding expectations.
- An in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a friendly, professional, personable, and outgoing individual.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude; committed to teamwork.
Candidates must be available to work ALL Kings home games which includes nights and weekends to be considered.
How did you hear about this job?