You could be part of the excitement at the Sacramento Kings. Our internship program will contribute to your education and to your professional growth and development. Our program has a rich combination of learning and networking activities that will make your term impactful, beneficial, and yes, FUN!
Interns are responsible for any relocation and/or housing expenses.
Job Summary: Assists the Sales Operations department leading up to game days with coordination, organization, and implementation of sales campaigns.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Assists the Sales Operations team leading up to game days and Sales Events by completing general office duties, such as fulfilling swag bag requests, preparing marketing materials for events, and coordinating experiences with other departments
- Leads the game preparation to ensure that things are organized for the Gameday Staff
- Monitors the promotional item closet and cage inventory; making sure things are organized and ordering additional supplies as needed
- Manages the Swag Bag request sheet in a timely manner on a game-by-game basis
- Assist with the creation of a weekly Ticket Sales Activity Summary to send to ensure strong communication with the Operations department
- Creates group sales Fevo links, flyers and tracks Fan Experiences
- Performs all other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a friendly, professional, personable, and outgoing individual.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude; committed to teamwork.
The Sacramento Kings Organization is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital/familial status or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. The Sacramento Kings organization also complies with all provisions of the U.S. Government's Executive Order 11246 dated September 24, 1965 and the rules, regulations and relevant orders of the Secretary of Labor.