The Sacramento Kings organization is an engaging, fast-paced, and fun Sports and Entertainment Franchise. As a member of our team, you'll be given the opportunity to impact the Sacramento region both on and off the court. Combining a collaborative and innovative work environment with a talented and diverse staff, we've created a workforce in which every team member has the tools to reach their full potential.
Job Summary: The Premium Ambassador must be available 2 hours before and 1 hour after all Kings home games and arena events. The Premium Ambassador prepares Suites & Lofts before the doors open to the premium clients, meets and greets Suite & Loft guests as they arrive, and troubleshoots any Suite & Loft related problems or requests throughout the game/event. The Premium Ambassador works exclusively on the Suite & Loft Levels at Golden 1 Center. Premium Ambassador may encounter situations that require quick thinking and service-oriented resolutions.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide prompt, accurate, courteous, and complete service of requests from Suite & Loft guests at Kings home games/Golden 1 Center events, including communicating Kings Suite & Loft guidelines, procedures, and newsworthy information.
- Greet Suite & Loft guests onto the Premium Levels of Golden 1 Center by thoroughly checking each guest’s ticket presented for Suite & Loft access and relay relevant information.
- Prepare Premium Suites & Lofts and surrounding areas for full operation prior guest’s arrival.
- Be responsible for attending to an assigned section of Suites & Lofts during each event providing guests with exceptional customer service throughout the evening.
- Develop rapport and positive relationships with Premium Suite & Loft holders and their guests.
- Attend to day-of-game issues, concerns, or requests in a professional, service oriented, and timely manner.
- Common questions include; restroom location, Food & Beverage location/ordering questions, closest entrance/exit, etc.
- Maintain order in assigned area by monitoring the crowd for potential disorder and intervene when appropriate and necessary.
- A friendly, professional demeanor required at all times.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Schedule determined by the Golden 1 Center arena event calendar.
- Ability to work shifts 4-8 hours in duration.
- Ability to professionally communicate with C-Level executives.
The Sacramento Kings Organization is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital/familial status or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. The Sacramento Kings organization also complies with all provisions of the U.S. Government's Executive Order 11246 dated September 24, 1965 and the rules, regulations and relevant orders of the Secretary of Labor.