Partnership Marketing Seasonal Intern with Sacramento Kings in Sacramento, CA
Sacramento Kings jobs
Sports Jobs in Sacramento, CA
Timeframe: September 2019 - May 2020. (Must be able to work at least 25 hours a week)
Wage: $12.00/hour, No relocation or housing expenses provided.
Qualifications: MUST be enrolled in a College or University or a recent graduate to be considered.
Summary: The primary responsibility of this position is to provide assistance to the Corporate Partnership department in all areas including, but not limited to, partner activation, partner hospitality, and day-to-day business operations. Involvement with the end of season review process and integration into several of the technology platform used for tracking and reporting.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Help support daily tasks of Corporate Partnerships department.
- Assist with Partnership events in-arena and in the community.
- Inventory management of Partnership Marketing assets.
- Assist with Partnership Marketing power point decks and recaps.
- Manage partnership assets and photo database.
- Coordinate Partnership Marketing hospitality and event logistics.
- Assist in partner activation with Partner Business Managers and Coordinators.
- Perform research on key prospects including company organization structure, brand positioning, current marketing efforts, & key decision makers.
- Support Partner Business Managers and Coordinators with client requests.
- Various other projects and duties as assigned.
- An interest in gaining experience in corporate sponsorship and partnership activation.
- Strong organizational skills and resourcefulness.
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and anticipate projects.
- Must have in-depth working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Service oriented; committed to teamwork and catering to the customer.
- Capable of working extended hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary.
- To be considered for an internship, you must include a cover letter, resume, & days/hours available
How did you hear about this job?
Why are you interested in this internship?
Yes/No: Are you currently enrolled in College or recent graduate (within 6 months)?
Are you a local resident or able to relocate to the Sacramento area?