Kings Foundation Seasonal Intern with Sacramento Kings in Sacramento, CA
Who you are:
- The Sacramento Kings Foundation Intern will create #dogood moments.
- The Sacramento Kings Foundation Intern will keep us organized.
- The Sacramento Kings Foundation Intern will exceed our expectations.
- Organization: You take pride in your work and in your work space.
- Attention to detail: You strive for perfection and can simultaneously see the big picture and smallest aspect of a project.
- Communication: You are an exceptionally clear communicator who can write and speak with confidence.
- Learning quickly: We don’t expect you to know everything, but we do expect you to be a quick and perspective learner.
- Self-reliance: You have a knack for figuring things out and require minimal oversight to see a project through to its end.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: You are ambitious and creative, and you are excited about the idea of helping us to build something meaningful.
- Do-Gooder: You are inspired to perform random acts of loving kindness for all deserving people in our region.
What you’ll do:
The Sacramento Kings Foundation Intern will support the Foundation in creating #dogood moments and planning for the 2019-20 season.
- Communications (responding to specific requests, maintaining donations database, providing weekly updates and recommendations).
- Creating WOW moments for fans. Scouring over social media communications, talking with Kings Team Members that interact with fans and their families to seek out the best opportunities for WOW moments.
- Planning for the 2019-20 season; specifically to support the programs and activities of the Sacramento Kings Foundation; preparing for meetings of the Board of Directors; supporting Foundation events; planning for revenue generating opportunities.
How did you hear about this job?
Describe a time where you created #dogood moment in the community.
What makes you #SacramentoProud?
Why is it important to you to do community impact work for the Sacramento Kings?
Please describe your volunteer experience or experience working in the non-profit sector?
Are you currently enrolled in a college or university or a recent graduate (within 6 months)?
Are you a local resident or able to relocate to Sacramento?
Are you able to at least work 25 hours a week for the duration of the internship?