Human Resources Seasonal Intern with Sacramento Kings in Sacramento · CA
Sacramento Kings jobs
Sports Jobs in Sacramento · CA
Timeframe: September 2019 - May 2020. (Must be able to work at least 25 hours a week)
Wage: $12.00/hour, No relocation or housing expenses provided.
Qualifications: MUST be enrolled in a College or University or a recent graduate (within 6 months) to be considered.
This position is responsible for providing a wide range of HR administrative support to the Human Resources Department to ensure that the Human Resources department objectives are accomplished efficiently, effectively and with established timelines.
- Supports Sr. Manager, Human Resources and Director, Human Resources with all levels of recruiting activities.
- Facilitates background check process, responds to external applicants, schedules interviews and appointments.
- Processes new hires in Workday
- Provides administrative support to the VP, Human Resources including managing calendar, coordinating meeting and event logistics, and completion of special projects.
- Maintains department filing system, I-9 files and Team Member personnel files.
- Coordinates all elements of meetings, training sessions and special events
- Assists Benefits Specialist with administration of Team Members benefits
- Assists with special projects as assigned
- Provide administrative support on a daily basis for the department
- Assist with Special HR projects as needed
- Under grad or graduate student in Business, Communication, HR, or related field
- High level of detail orientation skill and passion
- Must have great communication and writing skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills to include PowerPoint
- Comfortable with public speaking and interacting with all levels of the organization
How did you hear about this job?
Why are you interested in this position?