Graphic Design Seasonal Intern with Sacramento Kings in Sacramento, CA
- Support and collaborate with the Creative team.
- Execute original designs based on supporting strategy.
- Work with existing creative and deliver supporting designs.
- Photo archiving, production design, and file prep.
- Participate in team brainstorms and reviews.
- Must be an upcoming College Senior preparing to graduate or received a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or related field.
- Exceptional skills in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator; have a mid-level knowledge of PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Experience working in an advertising agency or in-house creative department is a plus.
- Knowledge of the sports industry and marketing a team/brand.
- Must be creative, resourceful, and a problem solver.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines and work with changing priorities- Enthusiastic, creative and curious personality.
How did you hear about this job?
Please provide link to online portfolio. (Must provide link to be considered).
Are you a local resident or able to relocate to Sacramento?
Are you currently a Senior preparing to graduate or receive a Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or related field?