Events Seasonal Intern with Sacramento Kings in Sacramento, CA
Qualifications: MUST be enrolled in a College or University or a recent graduate (within 6 months) to be considered.
Summary: The Events Intern is responsible for assisting in the organization, execution and production elements of Sacramento Kings and Golden 1 Center related events, both in-arena and at off-site locations as directed by the Director, Event Production.
Key Responsibility Areas (KRA’s):
- Assist in identifying the needs of internal clients as it relates to events.
- Co-manage and co-produce events that meet the needs of internal clients.
- Ensure that all necessary internal and external resources are procured to ensure production of successful events.
- Maintain a vendor and facilities database with regular updates.
- Clarify event policies, SOPs and processes to all internal clients.
- Assist in continuous quality improvement (CQI) initiatives of the areas of their work.
- Be accountable for on time deliverables of expected projects and events.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent time-management, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills.
- Capable of working flexible hours such as nights, weekends, overtime, and on-call as needed.
How did you hear about this job?
Why are you interested in this position?
Please tell me a time where you planned and executed an event from start to finish?
Are you currently enrolled in a college or university or a recent graduate (within 6 months)?
Are you able to work at least 25 hours a week until May 2020
Do you have reliable transportation to and from the Golden 1 Center?