Digital Seasonal Intern with Sacramento Kings in Sacramento, CA
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Assist in the creation of Web art and imagery with experience using Photoshop
- Assist in editing/posting practice, gameday and event videos online
- Assist in the creation, posting and sharing of unique and compelling written content across Sacramento Kings and team-related digital platforms
- Assist in team-related digital communication, moderation, content production and compiling digital stats
- Assist in development of social and content strategy
- Regularly work days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Third- or fourth-year college student or recent college graduate with focus in digital media, journalism, marketing, communications or related field
- Highly adept in writing stories, from ideation to conducting interviews to integrating multimedia to posting final product online
- Highly adept in Photoshop and designing Web art
- Experience creating, editing and posting videos online
- Working knowledge of the Sacramento Kings and NBA
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and emerging digital trends
- A passion for basketball and technology
- Experience creating Web pages using HTML, CSS and Java Script a plus
- A highly-motivated self-starter
- Team oriented
- Extremely organized
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-oriented workplace
Describe your knowledge of the NBA and Sacramento Kings.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you a current college Junior, Senior, or recent college graduate (graduated less than six months ago?
How would you characterize your content production (written/multimedia) skill set?
Are you in commuting distance to Golden 1 Center (within 30 miles)?
Are you able to work at least 25 hours a week?