Business Analytics Seasonal Intern with Sacramento Kings in Sacramento, CA
Key Responsibilities Areas:
- Create actionable insight and understanding, through the analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data, building recommendations that directly address business objectives.
- Conduct quantitative analysis to review historical sales performance and inform future sales strategy.
- Help compile data and run analyses for various reporting and analytics initiatives, both on an ongoing and ad-hoc basis.
- Assist in data warehouse efforts focused on data automation and integration between source systems.
- Utilize statistical modelling and machine learning techniques to help inform decisions made across ticket sales, marketing, and other areas of the organization.
- Assist in the day-to-day administration of CRM platform (Salesforce) including user management, data hygiene and data manipulation.
- Assist in driving our Salesforce reporting through dashboards, pipelines, views, and reports.
- Support the execution and reporting of marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- College Majors Preferred in Computer Science, Physics, Math, Statistics or related field.
- Working knowledge of Excel 2013 and SQL Server Management Studio 2012.
- Understanding of CRM principles, sales pipeline management, sales operations best practices.
- Database experience is preferred.
- Must be detail- and numbers-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
How did you hear about this job?
Why are you interested in this position?
Are you currently enrolled in a college or university or a recent graduate (within 6 months)?
Are you a local resident or able to relocate to Sacramento?
Are you able to work at least 25 hours a week until May 2018?