Assistant Box Office Manager with Sacramento Kings in Sacramento, CA
- Assumes managerial responsibilities in the Box Office Manager’s absence.
- Maintain files on each event that include production kills, held seats, complimentary tickets and event audits.
- Monitors events on a consistent basis through the life of the event to ensure tickets are selling correctly, holds remain in place and inventory is controlled.
- Provide accurate scaling and reports to promoters and Senior Management.
- Create maps, submit map changes and event changes/additions to the Ticketmaster system in an exact and accurate manner.
- Communicate accurate event information to all departments.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with promoters, Ticketmaster and artist representatives along with internal staff.
- Assist with event settlements.
- Assist marketing and premium seating departments to assure fulfillment of promotions and premium seating ticket orders.
- Verify daily cash reports and balance ticket sellers at close of shifts.
- Prepare cash banks and daily deposits.
- Provide the highest level of customer service and assure all customer issues are dealt with in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration is preferred.
- 2-3 years of management/supervisory experience in an arena, stadium, PAC or public assembly facility.
- Knowledge of Ticketmaster Classic and associated products including Archtics, Access Manager, TM1 entry, ReportPro and EMT.
- Work independently, exercising judgment and initiative.
- Work in a fast paced environment.
- Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
- Work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Strong customer service focus; a demonstrated commitment to catering to the customer.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be a strong leader with creative and innovative approaches to job related functions.
- Highly effective interpersonal skills, problem-solving abilities and people management skills required.
- Ability to create, analyze and interpret financial reports.
- Ability to effectively present information to management and respond to complaints from customers.
How did you hear about this job?
Describe your experience with Ticketmaster Classic and associated products including Archtics, Access Manager, TM1 entry, ReportPro and EMT.
Describe your management/supervisory experience in an arena, stadium, PAC or public assembly facility.
What are your salary expectations, be specific?
Are you open to working extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays?